I have to have a Christmas post, even if it is 2 months late! We had a great Christmas this year, Santa was very good to the boys again!
We bought a new "fake" tree this year and I loved it!
All the cousins in their new Grinch pajamas on Christmas Eve
Isn't he cute?
The best pictures I have of the boys on Christmas morning are both with a paddle ball from the dollar store. Why did I shop anywhere else?
He was so happy to get his wii!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Merry Christmas!
at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice blog with nice pictures of cutie enjoying the Christmas eve. Like every picture but Grinch pajamas on Christmas Eve looks awesome. Ihampers.co.uk
I LOVE your new tree. Those are the cutest, most wonderful boys in the world! I love them so much.
Post a Comment